Teletherapy Terms, Conditions and Client Consent
The teletherapy technology allows therapists from Dynamic Occupational Therapy Ltd to examine the client with interactive teletherapy technology. The therapists will remotely provide necessary therapy services with this technology.
The purpose of the Teletherapy terms and conditions is to obtain the patient’s consent to participate in teletherapy services.
Dynamic Occupational Therapy Ltd therapists will conduct teletherapy with video-conference technology and any voice and video from the patient will not be recorded. The medical condition and history of the patient will be kept confidential.
Teletherapy Client Consent (Parent/Caregiver)
- I hereby authorize Dynamic Occupational Therapy Ltd to use the teletherapy platform for telecommunication for evaluating, testing and diagnosing my child’s medical condition.
- I understand that technical difficulties may occur before or during the teletherapy sessions and my appointment may not be started or ended as intended.
- I accept that the therapists can contact interactive sessions with video call; however, I am informed that the sessions can be conducted via regular voice communication if the technical requirements such as internet speed cannot be met.
- I understand that I will be required to pay all teletherapy fees in advance of the teletherapy session.
- I understand that I can cancel the telehealth session at any time.
- I understand that I can only get a refund of 80% of the amount paid for the teletherapy services if I cancel the teletherapy session booking up to two hours before the booked time.
- I agree that my medical records on teletherapy can be kept for further evaluation, analysis and documentation, and in all of these, my information will be kept private.